Monday 22 August 2011

Small Kitchen

My kitchen is small, there are smaller kitchens but compared to most people's it is small and I love it. The thing with a small kitchen is that everything is close at hand. I can reach the cooker, fridge and sink just by turning round. Out of this kitchen have come a buffet for 100, a Medieval banquet for 14 and endless (hopefully) delicious meals for family and friends. I love cooking and believe that if you have to eat you may as well do it well. French, Italian, British , Chinese and Japanese foods come tumbling out on a regular basis. I have loads of cookery books but hardly ever follow a recipie, look at the picture, look at the ingredients, a quick read through of the instructions then make it up as you go along, ok there are occasional failures but most of it comes out ok.
So in this blog there will be lots about the food I create so enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. And you've dealt with all sorts of dietary requests with ease - the results being some of the most delicious I have EVER tasted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my darling.

    Welcome to BlogLand!

    ReplyDelete